Keystone Health is staffed by a diverse team of primary care providers serving the greater Franklin County Pennsylvania region.
- Keystone Family Medicine (717) 709-7999
- Keystone Behavioral Health (717) 709-7930
- Keystone Dental Care (717) 709-7940
- Keystone Women's Care (717) 709-7990
- Keystone Pediatrics (717) 709-7950
- Keystone Cardiology (717) 217-6944
- Keystone Internal Medicine (717) 709-7970
- Keystone Pharmacy (717) 709-7977
- Keystone Urgent Care (717) 709-7979
- Keystone Infectious Diseases (717) 709-7909
- Keystone HIV Program (717) 709-7907
- Keystone Audiology and Speech (717) 709-7920
Keystone Health improves the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve. We do this by:
- Providing quality, compassionate primary medical, dental, behavioral and social services to anyone especially those who need it most;
- Coordinating care with other providers to provide a full range of services our patients need;
- Promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles;
- Adjusting fees based upon patients’ ability to pay-no one is turned away due to inability to pay;
- Collaborating with others to promote affordable access, and the breaking down of language and cultural barriers;
- Advocating for our patients and the medically underserved.
(Take Care of Your Teeth by Dr. Nivea Sharma, first appeared in the Public Opinion Newspaper. To read it online, visit www.publicopiniononline.com.) Taking care of your teeth by brushing, flossing, and visiting … Read More . . .
For Pam Hutchison, every day at the office is an opportunity to help others. As supervisor of Keystone Health’s Outreach and Enrollment services, Pam has worked to help establish the important community program … Read More . . .