Keystone Health is staffed by a diverse team of primary care providers serving the greater Franklin County Pennsylvania region.
- Keystone Family Medicine (717) 709-7999
- Keystone Behavioral Health (717) 709-7930
- Keystone Dental Care (717) 709-7940
- Keystone Women's Care (717) 709-7990
- Keystone Pediatrics - Chambersburg
- Keystone Pediatrics - Waynesboro
- Keystone Cardiology (717) 217-6944
- Keystone Internal Medicine (717) 709-7970
- Keystone Pharmacy (717) 709-7977
- Keystone Urgent Care (717) 709-7979
- Keystone Infectious Diseases (717) 709-7909
- Keystone Audiology and Speech
- Keystone Pediatric Therapies (717)-709-7997
- Keystone Community Outreach (717)-709-7908
Keystone Health improves the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve. We do this by:
- Providing quality, compassionate primary medical, dental, behavioral and social services to anyone especially those who need it most;
- Coordinating care with other providers to provide a full range of services our patients need;
- Promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles;
- Adjusting fees based upon patients’ ability to pay-no one is turned away due to inability to pay;
- Collaborating with others to promote affordable access, and the breaking down of language and cultural barriers;
- Advocating for our patients and the medically underserved.
Injured and not sure what it is? Fractures, strains, and sprains have similar symptoms but require different treatment. Sara Leis, CRNP at Keystone Urgent Care in Chambersburg, shares what you need to know … Read More . . .